Currently it’s Max Factor 2000 calorie and Maybeline falsies.
Again I’m on the hunt for the perfect separating, thickening, lengthening holy grail of mascaras.
Aren’t we all?
Chromes & Glitters
1. BYS Bling (Because I’ll never buy Chanel Peridot), Sally Hansen Nude Shimmer, Sally hansen Lilac Saphire Chrome nail makeup
2. BYS Silver Moon, BYS Out Of the Blue, BYS Kinky Pink
Well I only got my first bronzer about 3 months ago.
Well I don’t tan! I’m a red head, with freckles. It’s just not in my skin to tan so bronzer seemed like a foreign concept.
I’m slowly coming around on it though.
I’ve got the Blues!
1. Sportsgirl Nail It Iceberg (have this on my toes right now), Sally hansen Peek-a-Blue
2. Revlon Blue teal (another one the name has rubbed off!), Loreal jetset Zippy Perle
3. BYS Touch blue Make it true, Sportsgirl nail it Rollergirl, BYS Neon In Da Club
that last line is all because I was lemming those chanel blues SO HARD!
1. BYS Spring Fling (can’t wait to wear this!), OPI Steady as she rose, BYS GI Jane
1. Australis no-name hot pink, BYS Fuschia Flash